How do I connect Google Domains to my Clippings.me account?
If you're a premium member and wish to forward your Google Domain to your Clippings.me page, follow these instructions:
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- Click 'DNS' in the left sidebar and then click on 'Edit DNS settings'
- Click on 'Custom records', then enter 'www' in the Host name area and enter 'secured.clippings.me' under Data. Be sure to click save when finished.
- Click on 'Website' in the left sidebar and then select 'Forward to an existing page'
- Go to the 'Forward to' area and put in your domain name (www.yourdomain.com). Be sure to include the 'www' at the start and you don't need to include https://. Please make sure to leave the 'Domain or subdomain' field blank.
- In Clippings.me, enter your domain in the Domains setup panel and click to verify (you may need to wait 30 mins for the domain information to propagate).
If you experience problems, please email us and we'll be happy to help!